We are proactive when it comes to tax planning. Our team works hand-in-hand with your accountant to ensure that you keep as much of your earnings as possible and minimize your current and future tax liability.
We integrate tax planning into every aspect of your wealth strategy—from your retirement fund and real estate to your investments, charitable giving, and business activities. We keep a close watch on tax policy developments, changing strategies as necessary. And we prepare well ahead for life events with tax implications, such as selling your business or transferring your estate.
Collaboration You (and Your Accountant) Can Count On
We integrate tax planning into every aspect of your wealth strategy—from your retirement fund and real estate to your investments, charitable giving, and business activities.
Whether you already have an accountant you’d like us to collaborate with or you choose to partner with one of the tax professionals in our network, we will work together to ensure that we’re minimizing taxes and maximizing your wealth.
Our tax management plans include both short-term and long-term strategies across a variety of areas:
- Carefully planning your investments across your taxable and non-taxable accounts, and timing distributions to minimize or defer the amount of tax you owe.
- Strategically setting up accounts such as Roth IRAs, traditional IRAs, and 529 Education Accounts, and determining the ideal contributions for each.
- Assessing the tax ramifications tied to employer benefits, group disability, and your various insurance policies.
- Working with your estate attorney to minimize or defer tax liabilities tied to estate issues and the transfer of wealth to your heirs.
- Planning for the tax ramifications that come with major life changes—both anticipated and unplanned—such as divorce, death, a sudden inheritance, or buying or selling a home.